THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Jheri curl drippin on Ronald Reagan's shoes

What’s up ya’ll,
~So I didn’t go to Washington DC for the inauguration like I wanted. I realized last week that I could not get the day off. So I’m here trying not to spend money today. It’s gonna get ugly tho’ as lunch time is here and I’m starving! (Maintain Q, spend NO money!)
~The Drama experiment (see post below) is off to a great start as I have already been hit with a few emails regarding the subject. This could be interesting.
~Shouts to Wonder Woman at Jamz 96.3 for the fire mix-set today (She let Method Man curse twice on “All I Need” play…cool! Lots of O.G. material today, EPMD, LOTUG, En Vogue ) Blog up to everyone at Jamz actually, I’m always just shouting her out but I got love for the whole crew, Biz, Bear Sr. and Jr., and of course the man Walt Baby Luv (that’s right) and anyone I forgot!
~Maybe I’ll drop a little science later, I have tons of c-rap to do. I did come across a few links for you.(Q can’t come to the party empty handed.)
~Music News
California's Latest Sound: 'Hyphy' (See you soon K-Beatz!!)
~Videos
Take Me Home”-Terror Squad
Let’s Get Blown”-Snoop Dogg w/ Pharrell (love that house!)
What They Gon Do”-Lil Jon & The Eastside Boyz w/ Lil Scrappy
~Audio-
Knuck If You Buck” remix- Crime Mob Ft. Gangsta Boo, Daz & J.Dupri-off DJ Smallz S.S.# 12 mixtape
Shot Down” remix- 50 Cent w/ DMX & Styles P-DJ Kep remix
Rising to the Top” -Game Tight - Agallah, Sean Price
Ludacris Interview on Hot 99.5 FM
~Shopping
Obie Trice’s couch on Ebay.
Q.Rock639’s 12"s,CDs and movies on Ebay.
~Quotes of the day
“The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost.”
Gilbert K. Chesterton

“The dream of Huey Newton that's what I'm livin through
The dream of Eric Wright, that's what I'm givin you
Who walked through the White House without a business suit
Compton had jheri curl drippin on Ronald Reagan's shoes”
The Game aka Chuck Taylor

0 comments: