THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

Monday, January 24, 2005

Respect The Badge Punk!


It’s snowing like mad, and I am holding it down here at work. In case I didn’t tell you what it is I do to pay the bills, well put it like this.
I’m something like the police. Respect the badge, punk! Top Flight Craig!
If you still don’t get it, here’s my final hint. I know my job sucks, it’s a good thing I have a music making, blog writing super hero alter ego to combat the evils of reality. Anyway, one of my partners was smart and refused to drive to work in this mess, so here I am. I will post the follow up to the John Wayne articles tomorrow and review some of the CDs I bought over the weekend. Thanks to everyone who has emailed and showed loved. Thanks for the input, look for your name on my blog list soon! So this post is basically mindless web slinging stuff. Enjoy.

Quotes of the day
"My job is to, like, think beyond the immediate." -George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., April 21, 2004

"You've done a nice job decorating the White House." —Pop star Jessica Simpson, upon being introduced to Interior Secretary Gale Norton while touring the White House

Dumb Joke Of The Day
Why did Ron Artest leave the game early?
So he could beat the crowd
(Don’t front, your giggling now, right?)

Video
Some classic material from Dave.

Links
~Link to the PBS Special…I may have to do some research on this myself.
http://www.pbs.org/unforgivableblackness/

~Hip Hop Music.com has been one of my favorite website for a while now. They are one of the tightest sites out, giving a balanced overview of hip-hop, politics, and anything important to the hip hop culture. You need to check them out. Their coverage on the Hot97 tsunami incident is excellent. (That song is foul. I will comment more on this later)
But I am feeling their audio page right about now. It’s loaded with archived sets by Jay Smooth, Monk One, DJ Spinna, DJ 3D, and special sets by DJ Babu, Chairman Mao, and Easy Mo Bee. Check them out daily, ya heard!

~Over at Loosie.com they have a column with House of Pain’s Everlast. Hey, you think when he wrote “Jump Around” he was telling us what he would do with his musical styles for the rest of his career? B.D. should have asked him that.

~All true hip-hop heads pay respect to the man! “Rap Wars” is what’s really real!

~Rick's Picks Phat Beets.

And finally, this girl has a really hot ass! (Cue "On Fire" by Lloyd Banks)

Peace!

1 comments:

sonja said...

hip hop music.com is a great resource
the really cool thing about your site
is it's variety of subject matter -
something for everyone!

ps. i almost didn't look at the hot ass link
but got a good laugh when i did...