THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

Monday, April 04, 2005

Who?

Almost forgot about these two.

1.)When I was in Miami at Club Sobe, I went and asked the DJ that was on before Kid Capri, if he had any of that new Mike Jones.
Dude says "Who?"
(I can't make this stuff up people, I'm not that creative)
"Mike Jones!"
"Who?"
"Yo, your killing me right now kid."
"Sorry, this girl was asking me for something just a minute ago, and I didn't have that either. "
"Oh yeah? Who was it?"
"Somebody named Tall Wall."
I started laughing my azz off. I tried to tell him who it was, and that I was asking for the same song but I don't think he heard me. He ended up playing Mobb Deep's "Cobra". Whatever.

I was reading Jay Smooth's site and it reminded me of my similar incident, again true story.

2.)Somewhere in Georgia, heading to Nashville early Monday morning, we pull up to some gas station in the middle of nowhere. As I leave the store, some white guy walks up to me, looks me in the face and says "Well I'll be gaddamn! It's muthafucking Chris Rock! What's up man!" I was too surprised to say anything back, and he walks away like he really just met Chris Rock in the middle of Georgia. Whatever.



It Aint Chris Rock Trick, It's Q.Rock 6!

0 comments: