THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Presidential Playlist

This was originally a comment that I posted on Katharine Donelson's post at BC, in regards to the news that Dubya gets down with his bad self while rocking his IPod. I couldn’t resist the opportunity to act like a program director and suggest a few tunes for the Boss.


"Whatcha looking at, nah shawty, u don't know me..."

That damn T.I. goes hard..gotta remember to
thank Noelle for the download!"

Song suggestions for The President's IPod

1. Mosh-Eminem -video
2. Cocaine-Eric Clapton -(no comment)Wmp audio
3. Legalize It- Peter Tosh --(I heard about that weed comment…don’t be a hypocrite, do like Peter says!) -Real audio
4. Traveling Solider-The Dixie Chicks -(forgive and forget)-WMP audio
5. Boulevard Of Broken Dreams-Green Day --(S.S. Reform theme)-WMP video
6. Karma-Alicia Keys
7. U Don't Know Me,-T.I. (dedication from the American working class and SS Reformers)
8. Ordinary People-John Legend(dedication from the Iraqi people to Mr. Bush) WMP video
9. Drop It Like It's Hot,-Snoop Dogg Featuring Pharrell--(Iraq war suggestion)WMP video
10. Soldier-Destiny's Child Featuring T.I. & Lil Wayne --(technically he is/was one)QT video

and last but not least

11.Look What You've Done-Jet (needs no explanation) -WMP video

Oh yeah…NWA’s “Fuck The Police” always gets the blood pressure up Dubya! Check it out sometimes…I’m sure it’s a favorite song of Noelle, Jeb Jr., Jenna and Barbara’s.

0 comments: